quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008

faz chorar faz rir faz amar

you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you
you'd be like heaven to touch I wanna hold you so much
at long last love has arrived and I thank God I'm alive
you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you

pardon the way that I stare there's nothing else to compare
the sight of you leaves me weak there are no words left to speak
but if you feel like I feel please let me know that it's real
you're just too good to be true can't take my eyes off of you

i need you baby, if it's quite alright
i need you baby to warm the lonely nights
i love you baby, trust in me when i say okay
oh pretty baby, don't let me down, i pray
oh pretty baby, now that i've found you, stay
and let me love you, oh baby, let me love you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário